There is some good news for air travellers flying from Mumbai!
Passengers travelling from the city will now be able to experience a seamless connectivity to at least 6 new destinations across the United States, Europe and the United Kingdom starting next month.
America’s third largest carrier, United Airlines will be offering US-bound passengers from Mumbai more seats, as it plans to deploy a bigger aircraft as part of the airline’s winter schedule in India
Air India, Jet Airways and GoAir will be starting new flights to international destinations from the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport from October.
Apart from this, foreign airlines such as Air Italy and Uzbekistan Airways will be entering the Mumbai aviation market for the first time ever.
Here are all the details about it:
- Air Italy will start five-times-a-week non-stop service from Mumbai to Milan from 31st October 2018
- Uzbekistan Airways will have three direct flights in a week between capital city Tashkent and Mumbai from 30th October 2018.
- Air India, which is the only Indian carrier flying directly to the US, will commence its direct flight services from Mumbai to the German city Frankfurt and New York’s JFK Airport from 1st October 2018 and 4th October 2018.
- Mumbai will also get direct connectivity to Phuket in Thailand and Male in Maldives with the budget carrier, GoAir, set to fly to these destinations from 12th October 2018 and 14th October 2018.
- Jet Airways will be connecting Mumbai with Manchester in the UK with five-times a week flight services starting 4th November 2018. It will be the airline’s 21st international destination and fifth non-stop service to and from the UK.
- United Airlines will operate its latest higher seating capacity aircraft, a Boeing 777-300ER, between Mumbai and New York/Newark route from 1st October 2018, replacing the 777-200ER, which is currently being operated on the route.